Ouch my back
Sunday, July 24, 2005 @ 7/24/2005 01:57:00 AM

Just got home from going out. Managed to stay sober tonight, didn't feel like getting drunk. but whaddya know, you stay sober for once and then you fucking slip over a empty glass on the stairs. Fucking hurt my back. Damn that person who put that glas there. Thank god not many people where able to see my fall, but I died a lil inside :(.

On another note, the wachowski brothers, you know the brothers who created the matrix trilogy are busy with a new movie. Check out the trailer for V for vendetta here. That looks sweeheet ^^.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

that pic is terrifying! btw take my advice try to cope up with the drinking habit. its bad for your health. *lecture over*

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't drink too much :)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Nyum said...

Hope your back gets better!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links: